Blue Ride Media Ltd - Terms & Conditions - 2014
Design / Development:
We design and develop websites to modern standards using various technologies including PHP/MYSQL. This makes websites accessible and can improve potential Search Engine results. We cross browser test in Firefox / Safari / Internet Explorer to ensure that websites function in main browsers. Additional coding is required to improve functionality on mobile devices and new operating systems. Website projects are undertaken on a project rate by quotation / estimate. Or at standard rate £75 / hour.
We can upload finished pages. Or offer paid access to our bespoke Content Management System (CMS) / Admin Centre that is custom designed with specialist tools. The CMS can be coded / configured to enable users to edit text / add images / add documents on web pages. The CMS is not portable, this is an ‘access only’ arrangement. The Content Management System always remains the property of Blue Ride Media Ltd. CMS work is undertaken on a project rate by quotation / estimate. Or at standard rate £75 / hour.
Ecommerce / Payment Service Provider:
To enable users to buy online we can build an ecommerce system linked to a PayPal transaction system or integrate a Payment Service Provider. A Payment Service Provider sends the user’s payment information to a bank for approval, in order to authorise the transaction. Ecommerce requires security checks to initiate / security certificate / secure server hosting. Ecommerce work is undertaken on a project rate by quotation / estimate. Or at standard rate £75 / hour. Access to Payment Service Provider is on an annual fee basis.
Hosting is an ongoing cost from date site goes live. Hosting, including hosting of website and email accounts, is on an annual fee basis (Jan to Dec) paid in advance. Server space is purchased annually. Access to hosting can only be cancelled with a minimum 30 days notice before year end. No refunds during year. Access to Content Management System is an ongoing cost from date site goes live. The Content Management System always remains the property of Blue Ride Media Ltd. Access to CMS can be cancelled with 90 days notice after the end of Year 1. Unpaid or cancelled CMS tools are no longer operable.
Transfer of Websites:
Basic website data may be transferable (TBC) to another IT supplier on the following basis:-
- A minimum 30 days notice period is required.
- All outstanding invoices must be paid in full before notice can be accepted.
- Minimum cost to provide files for moving web pages is £900 paid in advance.
- Additional work as required is charged at standard rate of £75 / hour.
- If invoices are paid in full web & email hosting continues during 30 day notice period.
- Recipient of data must be IT professional with understanding of the technology/transfer limitations.
- Blue Ride Media Ltd accepts no liability for lost or damaged data or files during transfer.
Standard terms are payment within 7 days. For overdue invoices Blue Ride Media Ltd reserves the right to:
- Cancel any discounts and charge unpaid work at standard rate of £75 / hour.
- Suspend website / email hosting. If invoices are unpaid after 60 days website / files will be deleted.
- Suspend access to CMS. If invoices are unpaid after 60 days CMS tools are no longer operable.
Overdue Accounts & Interest:
Should an account fall overdue then interest will be charged at the daily rate of 3% per annum above HSBC Plc base rate from time to time in force. Interest will be calculated daily from the due date to the actual payment date.
Changes to Terms & Conditions:
Blue Ride Media Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions.
Main Office Address:
Blue Ride Media Ltd
398 - 400 Holdenhurst Road
T: 01202 443799